Day 3: 02-08-18 Thursday
Wt: 184.0 - I am down 9 lbs.
I'm off work today. I get up and take my Levo. Again, I make sure to wait 30 minutes before having coffee and my allergy meds.
I feel better this morning. More alert. I don't feel like I want to crawl in bed. My mom calls and asks if I want to go run errands with her which will include a trip to Walmart for groceries. Since I need to go anyway, I decide to. Amazingly, I do really well. We go to the pet store, Walgreens, another store, and to Walmart. Normally a trip to Walmart alone exhausts me, but this time I am able to run all these errands much more easily. When we get home, I begin preparing supper without feeling like I need a nap first. It has been years since I have been able to do all this in one day without feeling like I would pass out. Even my thoughts seem more clear... like a fog is lifting. We have supper, and I clean up all the dishes without help. Again, this is normally difficult for me... to cook a full meal and then clean up. At 11:30 I decide to see if my hubby is up for a roll in the hay. I have noticed the past couple days that my feminine parts are wetter than they have been. While finishing the dishes, the "need" really hits me. I haven't felt this strong of an urge in a long long time. Like I HAVE to have it NOW. Wow, this feels good. We have some fun and he is ready for bed. I stay up a little longer reading until about 12:30 and I finally nod off. This is a promising start.
I'm off work today. I get up and take my Levo. Again, I make sure to wait 30 minutes before having coffee and my allergy meds.
I feel better this morning. More alert. I don't feel like I want to crawl in bed. My mom calls and asks if I want to go run errands with her which will include a trip to Walmart for groceries. Since I need to go anyway, I decide to. Amazingly, I do really well. We go to the pet store, Walgreens, another store, and to Walmart. Normally a trip to Walmart alone exhausts me, but this time I am able to run all these errands much more easily. When we get home, I begin preparing supper without feeling like I need a nap first. It has been years since I have been able to do all this in one day without feeling like I would pass out. Even my thoughts seem more clear... like a fog is lifting. We have supper, and I clean up all the dishes without help. Again, this is normally difficult for me... to cook a full meal and then clean up. At 11:30 I decide to see if my hubby is up for a roll in the hay. I have noticed the past couple days that my feminine parts are wetter than they have been. While finishing the dishes, the "need" really hits me. I haven't felt this strong of an urge in a long long time. Like I HAVE to have it NOW. Wow, this feels good. We have some fun and he is ready for bed. I stay up a little longer reading until about 12:30 and I finally nod off. This is a promising start.
Comments
Post a Comment