Day 58: 4-7-18 Saturday
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. Things have been more than a little hectic lately. Thank God for this thyroid medicine or I don't know if I could have been dealing with it. Long story short… the medicine has improved my overall well being. My weight loss is still painfully slow however. 2 days ago I went to have blood drawn to see if the medicine needs to be adjusted. I go back to the doctor 2 days from now for my results. I personally think it does need to be increased somewhat because although I feel better, I still don't feel that I am operating at a normal capacity for somebody my age. Also I am keeping to a somewhat restricted calorie diet and therefore should be losing weight a little easier. My dad who is also hypothyroid ask me what my dosage was. When I told him they started me on 5 μg he looked surprised. He said that when he was diagnosed, he was considered borderline/sub-clinical as well and they finally set his dosage at 150 μg. Of course, this was following multiple blood tests.
Anyway, I thought I would just give a quick update since I have to work today. One of the reasons it has been so hectic lately is that we have been looking for a house for several months and we finally found one that we want to buy. So needless to say I have been back-and-forth with the realestate agent and the bank trying to get all the paperwork in order. I hope everyone reading this is doing well and God bless you.
Comments
Post a Comment