1-15-19 Tuesday

Wt. - 163.4   Down 34.6 lbs

Well, so much for being able to do regular updates guys.  I have been so busy with work and everything at home that I have forgot all about trying to post on here.

The good news is that I have lost a lot more weight since I last posted.  As of January the 10th I am down to a 163.4 lbs.   I have lost almost 35 pounds from my peak weight.  My goal is still to get under 140.  I am finally able to wear a pair of blue jeans that I have had since October of 2012 and only wore just a few times.  You cannot imagine how happy I am about this!   I have been wearing simple cotton stretch pants for the past 6 years so I am ecstatic to be able to wear blue jeans again!  🤩   Don't give up on your weight loss goals people; you can do it!  Bare in mind, I have lost almost 35 pounds without exercising, only changing my diet.   That right there should be enough to motivate you because it would me.  💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: 02-09-18 Friday

Day 58: 4-7-18 Saturday